Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another Day in Paradise

Ever worked with a group of women? Like 15 women? Unreal isn't it? I've had a really trying day...week...year at my job! I'm just not sure how much longer I can last. It seems everyday a new person is talking about someone else and she didn't do enough of this or did too much of that..AAHHHH! I talked to my "zone leader" tonight, who happens to be a good friend of mine,and she told me of some issues we're facing in our zone(I work at a vet clinic our zone is out patient care=sick dogs and cats). Anyhow, apperently a couple of girls in our zone are talking behind each others backs (including about me and dawn...the zone leader) so now we are having a meeting tomorrow to meet the issues head on which means the gossip girls will either storm out or start crying. Both include too much drama for me!

Talking behind peoples backs...come on people are we in highschool?! Ugh! I need strength...and prayer! LOL!

3 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

That is tough...I no longer work in an office environment, but I do remember the cattiness...not fun. I am glad you are relying on Jesus to keep you focused, faithful and kind

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Hey Kelly! I hope the meeting goes ok today! I know what you mean about drama and work. The two should definitely not go together!

Debra Kaye said...

Kelly,

I know you and I know you will handle this with the Lord's wisdom and strength.

I'll be praying for you!

I know it is so tough to remember but when others are tearing you down it is a way to elevate themselves and that comes from such a place of insecurity.

PS...remember the jacked up spider monkey on mountain dew...i'm there for ya! lol